Our international team regularly travels abroad to meet interested students and participate in recruitment fairs. Our academics also regularly take courses abroad and are happy to talk to interested students. In addition, we have an extensive global network of consultants who provide advice and guidance for their application to east London University. – All nursing students and many related students who take courses from September 2020 receive a payment of at least £5,000 per year from the government. International students must pay a deposit before obtaining confirmation of acceptance of studies (CAS). We advise, inform and advise you on public and academic means so that you can fully benefit from your help. As part of visa applications for animal 4 students, uk visas and immigration (UKVI) estimate that you need £1,265* per month to cover your cost of living. It includes expenses for accommodation, food and drink, travel within London, textbooks, entertainment, clothing, toiletries and linen. Most students in Animal 4 must prove that they have sufficient resources to cover the first nine months of the course before the start – £11,385 in total – in addition to the tuition fee. For more information on the specific requirements of the Tier 4 student visa, click here. The amount you will spend may vary depending on your lifestyle.

The UKCISA International Student Calculator can help you plan and manage your money. Please make sure that when budgeting, you also take into account the visa application fee and immigration health supplement. You must also complete a disqualification form by the association. You can find more information here * Please note that immigration rules may change and this number will likely be increased by the UKVI in annual variation. Please therefore consult our ISA pages for more information when preparing your visa application. EU, EEA and Swiss nationals who start a course in September 2021 are no longer entitled to hospitality expenses. However, nationals who enjoy Settled status or citizens` rights may be entitled to residency rights as soon as the UK government confirms new royalty rules. For more information, see UKCISA….